Get To Know Taylor: 25 Fun Facts
April 22, 2019
I haven’t done a formal “get to know me” post yet, and I want to introduce myself to you guys so you feel like you know me. Read along for 25 fun facts about me!
- Sushi is my favorite food and I would eat it every single day if I could.
- I was born and raised in Michigan.
- I studied abroad in the Dominican Republic during the summer between my sophomore and junior years of college.
- I really want a miniature golden doodle.
- I’ve been to 3 countries so far – Mexico, the Dominican Republic, and Canada. I hope to get over to Europe soon!
- #1 on my travel bucket list is Italy.
- I’m a neat freak. Everything has a place and has to be in it’s designated spot.
- I am a coffee fanatic – I’ll take it any way I can get it.
- I love chai tea.
- I own a lot of plants. Palms, cacti, succulents, bamboo, air plants, etc. You name it, I probably have it.
- I love authentic, Mexican style tacos. I want my tacos piled high with chorizo, onion, cilantro, and salsa verde.
- Earrings are my favorite piece of jewelry, but I can’t wear them because my ears are sooooooo sensitive. Anytime I wear earrings my ears turn red, get really hot, and then swell. I’ve tried every type of metal trying to find a pair that work for me.
- I prefer mountains to beaches.
- I genuinely enjoy the cold. I’ll take a 50-60 degree day over 80 degree day every single time.
- Fall is my favorite season.
- I love to hike!
- I want to learn how to ski someday.
- I enjoy watching tv in my downtime. Broad City, Friends, the Office, Parks and Rec, the Middle, Queer Eye, Rick and Morty, American Dad, and Bob’s Burgers are a few of my favorites.
- It isn’t uncommon for me to be found wandering the aisles of Trader Joe’s for fun.
- I love a good glass of white wine (Moscato and Riesling are my favorites).
- I’ve been non-dairy since I was a sophomore in high school.
- Taylor is the name, comfy clothes are my game.
- I prefer fruit flavored/gummy candy to chocolate.
- My favorite stores are Ulta, Sephora, Pink Lily Boutique, TJ Maxx, and Marshall’s.
- Peach is my favorite color.
Thanks for reading along!! I hope this gives you a glimpse into my life.
xx – Taylor
Leave a Reply